Wednesday, April 11, 2012

March 13, 2012

So I received a package from the Newsoms, thank them very much for that. It was great to get good candy. 

Tomorrow we have to go to Los Angeles to see the doctors from Santiago

We had an intercambio this last week with the zone leaders and I went to Pitrufquen so that was fun

I had my medical exams this last week, I’m not going to lie, it’s so weird getting an ultrasound with another guy in the room, the dimmed lights, blue goo, and laying on that bed, just weird, ha-ha.

We have been very discouraged because we have not been able to find anyone to teach, but this last week we found a family (mom and daughter actually) that seem really great, we are hoping that they won’t mind a message and for us to teach them.

We went to the beach on Monday, but it rained the whole time so I didn’t take any pictures, it reminded me of home a lot which was hard but yah, other than that it was interesting. The whole zone played soccer in the rain on the beach and I just stood in the rain and watched because of my ankle

Speaking of the ankle, I have had a feeling like people think that I’m crying wolf because the accident was almost a year and a half ago and it shouldn’t hurt, and with the news that someone FINALLY found something wrong just gives me the feeling of closure. That I haven’t been crazy and just whining this whole time, but it was real and I need to do something to fix this, not just wait and with time it will stop hurting. I don’t know if surgery is needed but I’m not sure if it’s an urgent thing or not, I need to talk to a doctor to find that out and that’s what I will be doing tomorrow.

We are having a big focus in the mission to work with the members and not focus as much on the contacting, so we are trying to leave with members more, get more references, all that. I know one thing is for sure, I’m going to help the missionaries when I get home because I have realized while being here that they need lots of help and with good members in your sector things just work better

So yah that’s for the family, just so you know, love you so so much
Elder Kyle Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment