Wednesday, June 27, 2012

April 16, 2012

The next email you get from me I will officially have less then 6months left in the mission, man that is a great feeling, I am not going to lie, I’m exhausted physically, mentally, and emotionally. Its tough going every day, especially now when the weather is getting a lot colder and a lot more rainy. We have cambios in 3 weeks or so and I have a feeling that I’m staying and my companion is leaving, which means I only have one more sector left, I’m going to ask president if I can end in Lota because I love it there, and I was my most happy there.

We have a baptism this Saturday! It’s amazing, this zone is the hardest to baptize in and the whole zone will baptize this month, it’s really a miracle. This week, on the 20th we have conferences with the zones of the south so I will be getting mail on the day I hit 6 months, the only better present then that would be to be able to go home on that mark, ha-ha. So I’m excited for this week because I will be getting mail for the first time in months.

We saw a woman this week that kept yelling through the window that she was given witch powers by her sister. That was pretty interesting to say the least. This week we also went to a funeral, it was my first one so that was interesting, we taught the plan of salvation to non members there and made it an effective time. It was weird being at that funeral, really weird.

So this Saturday we are baptizing Damian, he is 20 and a great guy. We might be baptizing in the waterfall of Gorbea if not in the church, so I should finally have pictures for you all! Yay, but it’s going to be a good week because its full, PT Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday is the interview for Damian, Friday the conference and Saturday the baptism so YAY for us. 

Physical therapy isn’t doing anything, it still hurts at the end of the day the same and I need my brace to walk all day. I’m going to see a doctor next week to see if there is anything else that can help or what to do, rest is what I think I need but I’ll ask a professional because I just want to know.

Congrats to Nancy for the twins, I hope they are doing better! 

Sorry this is short, know that I love you all and I miss you very much.
Love Elder Kyle Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment